Updates to Reserving Seats For Our Concerts at the La Mirada Theatre for the Performing Arts
If you are planning on attending one of our free concerts this season, please note that tickets are required for all free concerts, as all seats must be reserved.
Please note the following changes:
- Concerts are still free, but require tickets for seating through the theatre’s box office.
- Call the box office at (714) 994-6310 or (562) 944-9801 or visit their official website to reserve your seat.
- The first two rows in front of the stage are reserved for VIP donors. VIP donor status is anyone who has donated $200 or more in the current season.
- If you are bringing a large group, please print your tickets in advance, or send only ONE person from your group to the box office on the day of the concert to pick up your tickets.
- If tickets mailed or printed in advance, you can walk right into the theater. Tickets left at will call must be picked up tickets at the box office.
- Some aisle seats are reserved for those with wheelchairs and other disabilities. Please inform the box office when you reserve your seats if you need an aisle seat.
The La Mirada Theatre for the Performing Arts is located at 14900 La Mirada Blvd, La Mirada, CA 90638