Fall Fundraiser Begins!
Mark your calendars for September 21 to be at the La Mirada Regional Park for the 4th Annual Olive Fest! In conjunction with this celebration of arts and music, we’re having our annual Fall Fundraiser through an OPPORTUNITY DRAWING.
Opportunity Drawing Grand Prize $500
Tickets are now available! Purchase or consign booklets of 20 $1 Donation Tickets. Each year the symphony must raise over $85,000 to “keep the music playing.” Support the symphony and you might be the winner of $500 or one of these great prizes:
- Provence Table Lamp from Dale Tiffany–Value $324
- Aquarium of the Pacific– 2 tickets
- Work Out World–1 month of unlimited Karate Classes plus Uniform
1 month of unlimited Karate Classes plus Sparring Gear1 month of unlimited Spin Cycle Classes
- Cerritos Center for the Performing Arts–$50 Credit
- Holiday Inn, La Mirada–1 Friday or Saturday night in the Executive King Suite $199 value!
Knotts Berry Farm Gift Baskets–$100 each
The Sak Cambria Tote
- La Mirada Theatre for the Performing Arts ~ 2 tickets to a McCoy/Rigby Production of the 2-13-2014 $140 value
- Phantom Projects ~ Family of four season pass
- Oxman’s Surplus ~ Bladder pack $61 value
- Pure Soy Custom Candle Gift Set by Eternal Lights by Stephanie-Value $80
Contact Guild President Rose Bourassa email@example.com or Dana Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org to get your tickets to share with family and friends! Also ~~ Purchase $1 Donation tickets via PayPal at email@example.com. After sending PayPal funds, send message to firstname.lastname@example.org with contact information and how many tickets purchased.
Prizes will be awarded at the Olive Fest on Sept. 21. Winners need not be present.
*Artwork by David Derks